Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Navi Mumbai has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Telephone Operator and Trail Coordinator. The candidates eligible for the post can appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 26 & 28 June 2018.
- Walk –in- Interview Date for Telephone Operator: 26 June 2018
- Walk –in- Interview Date for Trail Coordinator: 28 June 2018
TMC-ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Vacancy Details:
- Telephone Operator – 01 Post
- Trail Coordinator – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Telephone Operator and Trail Coordinator Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Telephone Operator: Graduate Degree or Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with Telephone Operator’s Course with 01 year of experience in concerned field.
- Trail Coordinator: Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate discipline.
Age Limit for Telephone Operator Posts - 18 to 30 years
How to Apply for TMC-ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Posts:
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on the scheduled dates in the office of the Administrative Meeting Room, PS – 334, 3rd Floor, Paymaster Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec- 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210 along with the documents.