TMC Recruitment 2017 for 04 Faculty Posts
Tata Memorial Centre invited applications for the post of Faculty. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 August 2017.
Tata Memorial Centre Job Notification: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) invited applications for the post of Faculty. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 August 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 11 August 2017
Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor, Pathology
- Assistant Professor, Biochemistry
- Assistant Professor, Pediatric Oncology(Surgery)
- Assistant Professor, Radio Diagnosis
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts Job
- Assistant Professor, Pathology: M.D. / D.N.B. (Pathology) or equivalent postgraduate degree in Pathology recognized by MCI with minimum 3 years post MD / experience in Pathology. Experience in Onco-Pathology, Cytology,Haemato-Pathology, or Molecular Pathology is desirable.
- Assistant Professor, Biochemistry: M.D. (Biochemistry) recognized by Medical Council of India with 03 years’ post M.D. experience in service, education and research in Clinical Biochemistry preferably in a teaching Institute. This position requires the operational skills for running a state of the art Modern Clinical Biochemistry facility and providing logistic support to the clinical and academic programs.
- Assistant Professor, Pediatric Oncology(Surgery): M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery) / D.N.B. in Pediatric Surgery / Surgical Oncology OR equivalent postgraduate degree recognised by MCI with 1 year experience post M.Ch / D.N.B. in Pediatric Surgical Oncology / Surgical Oncology.
- Assistant Professor, Radio Diagnosis: M.D. OR equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiology / Radio-diagnosis recognized by MCI with 03 years post M.D. /D.N.B. experience.
How to Apply for the Tata Memorial Centre Faculty Posts Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of TMC at https://tmc.gov.in on or before 04 August 2017.