Tata Memorial Centre Job Notification: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) invited applications for the post of Faculty. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 August 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 11 August 2017
Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor, Pathology
- Assistant Professor, Biochemistry
- Assistant Professor, Pediatric Oncology(Surgery)
- Assistant Professor, Radio Diagnosis
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts Job
- Assistant Professor, Pathology: M.D. / D.N.B. (Pathology) or equivalent postgraduate degree in Pathology recognized by MCI with minimum 3 years post MD / experience in Pathology. Experience in Onco-Pathology, Cytology,Haemato-Pathology, or Molecular Pathology is desirable.
- Assistant Professor, Biochemistry: M.D. (Biochemistry) recognized by Medical Council of India with 03 years’ post M.D. experience in service, education and research in Clinical Biochemistry preferably in a teaching Institute. This position requires the operational skills for running a state of the art Modern Clinical Biochemistry facility and providing logistic support to the clinical and academic programs.
- Assistant Professor, Pediatric Oncology(Surgery): M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery) / D.N.B. in Pediatric Surgery / Surgical Oncology OR equivalent postgraduate degree recognised by MCI with 1 year experience post M.Ch / D.N.B. in Pediatric Surgical Oncology / Surgical Oncology.
- Assistant Professor, Radio Diagnosis: M.D. OR equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiology / Radio-diagnosis recognized by MCI with 03 years post M.D. /D.N.B. experience.
How to Apply for the Tata Memorial Centre Faculty Posts Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of TMC at https://tmc.gov.in on or before 04 August 2017.
Now watch govt jobs with our Rojgar Bulletin