TN Forest Watcher Answer Key 2019: The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has released the answer key for the post of Forest Watcher. All those candidates who have appeared in the TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Exam can check answers of the exam on TNFUSRC official website.
Candidates can also raise/submit objection or challenge, if any, against any answer or question through online mode only on official website. TNFUSRC Answer Challenge Link is available from 18 October from 10:00 AM to 20 October 2019 upto 10:00 AM. For challenging an answer, the candidate will be required to pay Rs.500/- per answer (+ applicable service tax) through online payment gate way. if candidate’s answer challenge is accepted, the aforementioned Rs.500/- per answer shall be returned to candidate via online mode.
Candidates can also check answers, question paper and submit challenge to the question directly through the link given below.
How to Check TN Forest Watcher Question Paper and Question and Answer challenge?
- Go to official website www.tnfusrc.in
- Click on “Kindly click on this link - Window for viewing Question Paper and Question and Answer (Q&A) challenge for the post of Forest Watcher - English/ Tamil”
- A new window will open where you need to provide Registration No and Password and select the Date of examination from the Drop down menu to login.
- Check TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Question
- If you find that Correct Answer provided is Incorrect/ Question /Option, please make a note of the QID.
- To challenge, click on Create Tab
- And then you need to click on "Proceed" Button to "Submit" the challenge
- After submission, click on "Pay" to proceed with Payment Process.
- You will receive E-Receipt as a confirmation of your transaction
After considering all the objections / challenges received, TNFUSRC will release the TNFUSRC Forest Watcher final answer
TNFUSRC Forest Watcher result will be announced after the release of final answer keys.
TN Forest Watcher Exam 2019 was held on 04, 05 and 06 October 2019 at various exam centres of the state. Shortlisted candidates in the exam will be called for appearing in Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test in 1:3 ratio for final Selection
The recruitment is being done for filling up the 564 Posts of Forest Watcher.