TNTRB Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Computer Instructor. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2019.
- Date of Notification: 01.03.2019
- Date of Commencement of application through online mode: 20 March 2019
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: 10 April 2019
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination: Will be announced later
TNTRB Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor – 814 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Instructor Posts
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
Age Limit: 57 years (age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for AHD Maharashtra Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 10 April 2019. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details.
Application Fee for Computer Instructor Posts
- SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability – No Fee
- General – Rs. 500/-