Tripura Police, Agartala invited applications from eligible MALE candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned post of ‘Naib- Subedar (Stenographer)’ in Tripura State Rifles Battalions against inside and outside State Quota by Direct Recruitment. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 December 2014 and commencement of recruitment Rally from 29 December 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 December 2014.
- Commencement of Recruitment Rally: 29 December 2014 from 08:00 A.M.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Naib- Subedar (Stenographer)”
No. of Posts: 08 Posts
- Possess Higher Secondary (12th Pass) or equivalent from recognized Board or University or Institution with a relevant experience in the concerned field.
- Having Shorthand Writing Speed @80 w.p.m. in English and Typing Speed @40 w.p.m. in English is preferable.
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01 July 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,310/- to Rs. 24,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month and additional allowances as admissible.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration. Candidate must meet the required Medical Standards as well.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD/ Other), Permanent Residence Certificate, Ration Card/ Voter ID Card etc. with three recent passport size photographs, one must be affix on the application form and other enclosed with it may be forwarded to the “O/o Chairman of Recruitment Board, A. D. Nagar Police Lines (Drop Gate), Tripura, Agartala – 799 001 (West Tripura District)” on or before 15 December 2014.