Telangana State Public State Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad invited applications for recruitment to the post of Tutor. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2017.
- Submission of Online Applications from 22 August 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission – 15 September 2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
- The Examination is likely to be held on 14 October 2017
TSPSC, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Tutor(Clinical) - 33 Posts
- Tutor(Non-Clinical) – 32 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tutors Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Required
- Tutor (Clinical) - As per Medical Council of India Regulations, MBBS for Clinical Departments. The applicant must register the MBBS qualification on permanent basis, with Telangana State Medical Council.
- Tutor (Non-Clinical) – As per Medical Council of India Regulations, MBBS/MSc (Medical in concerned Specialty) for non-Medical persons. The applicant must register the MBBS qualification on permanent basis, with Telangana State Medical Council; With regard to (5) other eligibility qualifications (i.e., M.Sc. Bio-/chemistry (Medical), M.Sc. Anatomy (Medical), M.Sc. Physiology (Medical), M.Sc. Pharmacology (Medical) and M.SC. Micro-Biology (Medical), registration with the Telangana State Medical Council is not mandatory.
Age Limit – 18 to 44 years
How to apply for TSPSC, Tutors Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 15 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs