The online application for CBSE UGC NET July 2018 is going to close tomorrow. Online application or registration can be done through the official website for UGC NET, i.e. cbsenet.nic.in. Also, the candidates can pay the examination fee till 06 April 2018 through the online generated bank challan or through debit card/credit card.
Earlier, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification for UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor. CBSE UGC NET July 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 08 July 2018.
- Submission of Online Application form: 6 March 2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 5 April 2018
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of or through credit/debit card – 06 April 2018
- Date of Examination- 8 July 2018
Eligibility Criteria for UGC-NET July 2018
Educational Qualification: Masters Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 55% Marks.
Age Limit for JRF Post- 30 Years (age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates)
Exam Pattern for UGC NET July 2018
The test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 8 July 2018.
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
How to apply for UGC-NET July 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode at cbsenet.nic.in on or before 5 April 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.