University of Calicut Production Assistant & Other Posts Job
University of Calicut Job Notification: University of Calicut invited applications for the post of Production Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 26 March 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 26 March 2018
University of Calicut Vacancy Details
- Production Assistant: 01 Post
- Administration Assistant: 01 Post
- Academic Coordinator: 01 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Production Assistant & Other Posts Job
- Production Assistant: Master’s degree in Science subjects with good academic record and at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Administration Assistant: Master degree in any subject or Bachelor degree in Engineering with one year experience in video production/direction; OR Master in Communication or equivalent degree with specialization in production.
- Academic Coordinator: Degree in any discipline with computer knowledge.
- Production Assistant: Should have adequate experience in e-Content / video production.
- Administration Assistant: 2 years
- Academic Coordinator: Experience in compilation of accounts, maintaining accounts in computer etc.
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for the University of Calicut Production Assistant & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 26 March 2018 at University of Calicut, Calicut University - 673 635.