Department of Botany, University of Delhi invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 05 posts in the DBT project titled “Transgenic approaches for resistance to mustard aphids – Phase II”. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 27 June 2015.
Last date of sending applications: 27 June 2015
Details of Post
1. Senior Research Fellow: 02 posts
2. Lab Attendant: 01 post
3. Field Attendant: 02 posts
1. Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have completed M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with minimum 55% marks and minimum research experience of two years. Experience in molecular biology, crop genetics and/or transgenic studies is desirable.
2. Lab Attendant: Candidate should have passed Class 12th and have prior experience in laboratory maintenance and in handling plant material in field/growth rooms.
3. Field Attendant: Candidate should have passed Class 10th and have prior experience in laboratory maintenance and in handling plant material in field/growth rooms.
1. Senior Research Fellow: Rs 28000+HRA p.m
2. Lab Attendant: Rs. 10000/- p.m. consolidated
3. Field Attendant: Rs. 10000/- p.m. consolidated
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send application as prescribed on a good quality plain paper of A-4 size along with two latest passport size photographs, testimonials and certificates of education and prior work to Dr. Arun Jagannath, Laboratory 07, Department of Botany, Chattra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 within 15 days of this advertisement is before 27 June 2015.
NHM DAPCU Murshidabad Recruitment 2018 for 38 Staff Nurse, MO and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January