University of Jammu, founded in 1969 is amongst the leading universities in North India. It invited applications from prospective candidates for admission to MPhil programme in Department of Mathematics for academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
- Deadline for submission of completed application form: 12 April 2013
- Entrance Test conducts: 23 April 2013
Applicants must possess Master degree in Mathematics with at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST applicants).
Selection of the applicants will be based on the following parameters:
- Entrance Test- 50%
- Academic Merit at PG level- 50%
How to Apply
- Aspirants can get the application forms from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Forms and Stationary), University of Jammu.
- Admission seekers must fill in the application form and attach copies of necessary documents and two passport size photographs.
- Completed application along with all enclosures must reach to the following address on or before the last date:
Office of the PG Department of Mathematics
University of Jammu
To seek further details, please visit http://www.jammuuniversity.in/