University of Kashmir invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Instructor Sculpture, Instructor Sitar, Instructor History of Art, Laboratory Assistant and Research Assistant (Tenure) in various Department/Institute/Centre of the University. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 31 July 2014
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts
- Instructor Sculpture: 1 Post
- Instructor Sitar: 1 Post
- Instructor History of Art: 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 1 Post
- Research Assistant (Tenure): 1 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 5
- Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4300 for Instructor Sculpture, Instructor Sitar and Instructor History of Art.
- Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200 for Laboratory Assistant.
- Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2800 for Research Assistant (Tenure).
- Instructor Sculpture: Master Degree in concerned discipline.
- Instructor Sitar: Master Degree in concerned discipline with 2 years experience of having worked in a recognized Music Institute provided that Academic Qualification is relaxed by the Competent Authority for reasons to be recorded in case of eminent exponent of particular Gharana.
- Instructor History of Art: Master Degree in concerned discipline.
- Laboratory Assistant: Master Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Research Assistant (Tenure): Master Degree in Social Science or Home Science or Education with Statistics or Economics or Mathematics as one of the Subject at Graduation level.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18-40 years as on 1 June 2014 for all posts.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates need to pay a bank draft of Rs.200/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, University of Kashmir, payable at J&K Bank Hazratbal, Srinagar.
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format downloaded from university website.
- The application form complete in all respects along with attested copies of qualification/technical/experience certificates and marks certificates should be sent to the office of the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar – 190006, J&K by or before 31 July 2014.