University of Kerala Job Notification: University of Kerala has invited applications for the Lexicon Typesetting Operator and D.T.P. Operator posts. The eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 18 December 2019.
- Last Date of Application of Submission: 18 December 2019
University of Kerala Lexicon Typesetting Operator and D.T.P. Operator Vacancy Details
- Lexicon Typesetting Operator: 01 Post
- D.T.P. Operator: 02 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 07 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Lexicon Typesetting Operator and D.T.P. Operator Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Lexicon Typesetting Operator: i) 10+2 Pass/Pre Degree or Equivalent.
ii) Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from recognized Institution. Five years experience in Lexicon Typesetting.
- D.T.P. Operator: i) 10+2/Pre Degree or Equivalent
ii) DTP in Malayalam. One year experience in Lexicon Typing.
- Lexicon Typesetting Operator: Rs. 25,000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only).
- T.P. Operator: Rs. 18,000/-(Rupees Eighteen Thousand only).
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 18 December 2019. Eligible applicants may apply for the post in plain paper along with the self attested copies of the Marklists and Certificates to prove their Age, Qualification, Experience, Community etc. Applicants who satisfy the above qualification etc. will be called for an interview, date and time of which will be intimated later. The application form shall be forwarded to the Registrar, University of Kerala, S.H. Campus, Palayam, Thiruvanathapuram- 695034 on or before 18 December 2019.