University of Mysore invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
University of Mysore Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 3 posts
- Project Assistant: 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & JRF post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): MSc in Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science and Nutrition.
- Project Assistant: MSc in Physics/Chemistry/Bio-technology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science and Nutrition.
How to Apply for University of Mysore Project Assistant & JRF Post
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Prof. V. Ravishankar Rai, Coordinator, DST-PURSE Programme, Vignana Bhavan, 1st Floor, University of Mysore, Mysore-570006 within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.