Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant Grade – 3 (Accounts). Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2017.
- Starting date for online application submission: 4 September 2017
- Last date for online application submission: 25 September 2017
- Date for written test: October 2017
UPPCL Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant Grade - 3 (Accounts): 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant Posts
Educational qualification: The candidate has obtained a degree in commerce from a recognized university and his typing speed in Hindi, should be at least 30 words per minute.
Age limit - 21 - 40 years (Age relaxation for all reserved categories as per govt. rules)
Application Fee for Office Assistant Posts
- General/OBC (Non Creamier)/Freedom Fighter Dependent/Ex Servicemen: Rs.1000 / -
- SC / ST: Rs.700 / -
- Candidates with disability: Rs.10 / -
How to Apply for UPPCL,Office Assistant Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 25 September 2017. Candidates can see more information in this regard from the link below.
Scroll Down for More Jobs