UP PCS 2011 Main (written) result is out on 11th July,2013 so the interview will be conducted in the coming time. The interview is a very subjective analysis by the interview board. So in addition to the objective knowledge some subjective aspects should also be undertaken by the candidate.
• The candidate have to wear comfortable Formal cloths
• Select the shoes which makes minimum noise
• The candidate should always greet the Board Member upon entering in the interview room
• The candidate should sit on the chair only when he is permitted to do so
• The candidate should work upon his sitting posture, it should be upright ,straight and little stiff
• The candidate should start the practice of saying Sorry and Thank You in his or her daily routine
• The candidate should attend the mock interview whether organized by his or her friends or some coaching institute to cope with any fear of interview
• The candidate should know about the latest International interaction of India with other countries and the history of such relations
• Do not wear Casual or Informal cloths
• Do not wear sunglasses in the interview room
• Do not put your hands on the Interview Table
• Do not argue with the board members as they are very senior and deserve respect from the candidate
• Do not try to bluff the interview Board as they know better
• Do not use the hands to express yourself, it shows your inability of expression through words
jagranjosh has the reservoir of the information on current as well as core general studies topics. The candidate should regularly visit jagranjosh for the current, authentic and relevant information to enhance their preparation.