Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission notified the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2014 on 24 April 2014. The basic understanding of the syllabus is the Key to resolve the UPPCS Prelims Exam. UPPCS Prelims 2014 is scheduled on 3 August 2014.The Analysis of the Syllabus is important because it will give the real shape to the preparation of the candidates.
Following Points are worth mentioning here:
• Reading and understanding the Notification is the key to understand the overall exam requirement. Moreover it helps in designing the overall strategy for the whole exam.
• The analysis of Syllabus is important for all the candidates whether new or old in the preparation because the slight change in the syllabus can make changes in the final Selection.
• The Candidates should also analyse the Question Papers and their Solutions for the latest trend and the approach needed to attempt the question Paper.
• The candidates should read and understand the Plan of Examination in its entirety so that they don’t loose focus on any step of preparation.
• The Candidates should take the help of the exam experts to guide them for the better preparation at each and every step and for the selection in the exam.
• The Candidates should also read and see the Interview of the UPPCS Toppers so that they can understand the feelings as well as strategy of the PCS Toppers.
The candidates can share their preparation related queries and suggestions at the of Myjosh