Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited online application for recruitment to the 2291 posts of Dental Surgeon, Lecturer, Professor, Reader, and Principal. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 January 2018.
Advertisement No. - 2/2017-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Fee - 25 January 2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application - 30 January 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Online Applications - 07 February 2018
UPPSC Vacancy Details
- Dental Surgeon - 595
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor - 1675
- Professor - 3 Posts
- Reader - 5 Posts
- Principal (Diploma Sector) - 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer, Dental Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Dental Surgeon - BDS from a recognised University or an equivalent qualification recognized by Indian Dental Council and Registration in the Dental Council of U.P
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor – Candidates should hold Master/Doctorate Degree in relevant field with relevant experience
- Professor Organon of Medicine - A recognized diploma or a degree in Homoeopathy or qualification included in the IIIrd Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 with 10 years of teaching experience
- Reader - Diploma or a degree in Homeopathy or a qualification included in the IIIrd Schedule of the Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 with 7 years teaching of experience
- Principal - First Class degree in Engineering or Technology with 10 years experience on the post of Head of department or Lecturer or on Senior Managerial Post in any Government Institution, Public Sector Undertaking or Limited Company. Three years relaxation in experience for M.E./M.Tech. Degree holders
Selection Process for Lecturer, Dental Officer and Other Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to apply for UPPSC Lecturer, Dental Officer and Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode upto 30 January 2018. Candidates can go through the below link for more information related to qualification, eligibility etc.