UPSC CDS 2 Notification: UPSC CDS 2 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently invited application for Combined Defence Services Examination II (CDS Exam II) 2019 i.e. on 12 June 2019 on UPSC Official website www.upsc.gov.in. Today i.e. 08th July is the last date to fill up the application for the same. If you have not applied so far for UPSC CDS 2, they apply today. The notification has also released in the employment news dated 14 June 2019.
It is noted that a total of 417 vacancies has been notified under UPSC CDS 2. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UPSC CDS 2019 from 12 June to 08 July 2019 (Monday). UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2019 will be done through Online Mode Only.
It is to be noted that UPSC will conduct a written examination on 08 September 2019 for recruitment of candidates for the course conducted by Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy (OTA).
Candidates can check more details on UPSC CDS 2019 such as Application Process, Eligibility Criteria through this article by scrolling down.
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Important Dates:
- Official Notification and Registration date – 12 June 2019
- Last Date of Registration – 08 July 2019 till 06:00 PM
- CDS 2 Exam Date – 08 September 2019
- CDS 2 Exam Result Date – in the month of December 2019
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Indian Military Academy (INA),Dehradun, 149th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2020 — 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2020 Executive - 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy (AFA) —(Pre-Flying), Training Course commencing in July, 2020 - 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Madras)— 225 Posts
UPSC CDS 2 Pay Scale:
- Captain (Level 10 B) - 6,13,00-1,93,900
- Lieutenant (Level 10) - 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Lieutenant Colonel (Level 12A ) - 1,21,200 – 2,12400
- Major (Level 11) - 6,94,00 – 2,07,200
- Brigadier (Level 13A ) - 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Colonel Level 13 - 1,30,600-2, 15, 900
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale (Level 15) - 1, 82, 200-2,24,100
- Major General (Level 14) - 1,44,200-2,18,200
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) (Level 17) - 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- HAG+Scale (Level 16) - 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- COAS (Level 18) - 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier - Rs 15.500 p.m. fixed
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Educational Qualification
- Indian Military Academy (INA): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Indian Naval Academy (INA): B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Air Force Academy (AFA): B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university OR degree from a recognized university with Physics & Mathematics as subjects.
- Officers Training Academy (OTA): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical course): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Age Limit:
- IMA – 19 to 24 years
- AFA – 19 to 23 years
- INA – 19 to 22 years
- OTA – 19 to 25 years
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection will be done on the basis of national level recruitment test and personality/interview tests
UPSC CDS 2 Application Procedure
Candidates can apply online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before from 12 June to 08 July 2019 upto 6 PM.
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Application Fee:
General/ OBC - Rs 200 No Fee for female/ SC/ ST candidates)