UPSC Recruitment 2019: This year, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced various fresh vacancies in June. This is a huge opportunity for the candidates, who wish to serve under the departments of UPSC.
A total of 448 vacancies have been notified in Union Public Service Commission including UPSC CDS Exam Vacancies, Professor, Director, Company Prosecutor, Assistant Chemist and so on. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience in the related field can apply through the online mode.
The online applications for Company Prosecutor, Superintendent and Deputy Director and other posts will be filled up to 11 July. All interested candidates are advised to check UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification before applying to any post. Candidates can directly access UPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Process link by following this article.
- Last date for submission of online application: 11 July 2019
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Analyst – 1 Post
- Company Prosecutor – 5 Post
- Superintendent – 1 Post
- Deputy Director – 1 Post
- Assistant Chemist – 5 Posts
- Professor – 4 Posts
- Director – 5 Posts
- Indian Military Academy (INA),Dehradun, 149th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2020 — 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2020 Executive - 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy (AFA) —(Pre-Flying), Training Course commencing in July, 2020 - 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Madras)— 225 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification: Candidates can check educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria and other details in the official notification pdf and the links provided below for more information.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts of through the online mode only. The applications for company prosecutor, superintendent and other posts will close on 11 July 2019 while CDS Exam 2 online application 2019 will close on 8 July 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.