UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 60 Various Posts
Union Public Service Commission invited online recruitment applications for Assistant Directors (Cost), Assistant Architect, Deputy Architects and Assistant Architects Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 04 February 2016.
UPSC Job Notification:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited online recruitment applications for the posts of Assistant Directors (Cost), Assistant Architect, Deputy Architects and Assistant Architects. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 February 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 04 February 2016
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 05 February 2016
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Directors (Cost)- 24 Posts
- Assistant Architect- 01 Post
- Deputy Architects- 13 Posts
- Assistant Architects- 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Various Jobs:
- Assistant Directors (Cost) - Qualifications recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Assistant Architect- Degree in Architecture of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Deputy Architects- Possess Degree in Architecture of recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant Architects- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University or Institution and registered with Council of Architecture as Architect.
- Assistant Directors (Cost)- 35 years
- Assistant Architect- 30 years
- Deputy Architects- 35 years
- Assistant Architects- 30 years
Selection Procedure for UPSC Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the ministry.
How to Apply for UPSC Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 04 February 2016.