Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post for Fitter, Mechanic, Draftsman, Electrician, and Other ITI/Diploma Tradesman. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in prescribed format on or before 17 December 2016.
Advertisement No: 16(4)/2016
Last Date of Registration: 17 December 2016
Last Date of Fee Submission: 19 December 2016
Last date of Application Submission: 20 December 2016
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
- Fitter – 26 Posts
- Welder – 19 Posts
- Turner – 09 Posts
- Machinist -07 Posts
- Plumber – 03 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanical) -01 Post
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle -14 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel Engine – 07 Posts
- Painter -06 Posts
- Surveyor – 02 Posts
- Draftsman (Civil) – 12 Posts
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air Conditioner) -22 Posts
- Engineering Drawing – 20 Posts
- Workshop Calculation and Science -20 Posts
- Electrician -24 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic -13 Posts
- Information Technology – 04 Posts
- Stenography and Secretarial Assistant – 01 Post
- Basic Cosmetology -13 Posts
- Sewing Technology – 03 Posts
- Dress Making -04 Posts
- Fashion Technology – 13 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant- 15 Posts
- Employability Skill -10 Posts
- IT Lab – 10 Posts
- Leather Goods Maker -01 Posts
- Mechanic Medical Electronics – 02 Posts
- Auto Body Repairs -02 Posts
- Technician Power Electronics System -04 Posts
- ICT and SYSTEM Maintenance – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tradesman Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
ITI Tradesman: candidate should have completed high school or equivalent from a recognised board and ITI certificate in concerned Trade or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Automobile engineering etc. from a recognised institution.
Age limit: candidate should be 21 to 40 years of age.
Selection Process for Tradesman Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Performance in the interview.
How to Apply for Tradesman Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (upsssc.gov.in) in prescribed format. The last date of application is 17 December 2016.
Application Fee: Rs 105 (Rs.65 for SC/ST candidate and Rs.25 for PWD candidates).