Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry (UUHF) invited application for recruitment to the post of Programme Coordinator/ Senior Scientist, Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)/ T-6, Plant Breeder / Senior Research Officer, Agro-meteorologist and Junior Agro-meteorologist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 October 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 27 October 2014
Details of Post
Number of Posts: 10 Posts
- Programme Coordinator/ Senior Scientist: 02 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist (SMS)/ T-6 in Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Soil Sciences: 03 Posts
- Plant Breeder / Senior Research Officer (SRO): 01 Post
- SRO (Entomology): 01 Post
- Agro-meteorologist / SRO (Agro-meteorology): 01 Post
- SRO (Plant Breeding): 01 Post
- Junior Agro-meteorologist / Junior Research Officer (JRO) (Agrometeorology): 01Post
- Programme Coordinator: Doctoral degree in Agricultural disciplines with 8 years experience in the relevant field as Scientist/ Assistant Professor/ Extension specialist or in an equivalent position
- Subject Matter Specialist(SMS)/T6: Master’s degree in Animal Husbandry & Vet. Sc / Soil Science with a minimum of 60% marks
- Senior Research Officer: Doctorate degree in subject concerned or related discipline, 8 years Teaching/ Research/ Extension/ Industry (R&D) experience as Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Junior Research Officer: Doctorate degree in subject concerned or Master’s degree in concerned subject with at least 55% makes or equivalent
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates) through crossed bank draft drawn in favour of Comptroller, Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry, payable at Bharsar, Punjab National Bank, Branch Code No 7699
How to Apply
Complete Applications are invited on the prescribed application format that can be downloaded from University’s website along-with recent passport sized self attested photograph, supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate, reprint of important publications, etc.) and prescribed application fee should reach by speed/registered post to the Project Office, Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry, 14/3, Old Survey Road, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand on or before 27 October 2014. Refer the below link for details.