Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban), Assam invited applications for the post of Project Officer and Project Coordinator. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 January 2018.
Notification Number - SBM(U) 254/2016/200
Last Date of Application - 17 January 2018
Swachh Bharat Mission Vacancy Details
- City Project Officer -95 Posts
- Project Coordinator - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Officer and Project Coordinator
- City Project Officer - Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/ Computer Science/IT and Masters in Social Work/ Environment from recognised universities.
- Project Coordinator - Full Time 2 years Masters in Social Works
- City Project Officer - Minimum 3 years experience in the field of project management, database management, MIS, GIS etc in Govt/Semi Govt. / autonomous organizations/private company of repute.
- Project Coordinator - Minimum 5 years experience in project management in a managerial position and/or additional experience of working with urban development projects /programmes and/or implementing urban reforms for States and ULB in Govt/Semi Govt./ autonomous organizations/private company of repute
- City Project Officer - 30 to 50 years
- Project Coordinator - 25 to 45 years
Selection Procedure for Project Officer and Project Coordinator
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for Swachh Bharat Mission Project Officer and Project Coordinator Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post throinugh the prescribed format and submit the application along with other necessary documents at the Office of the State Mission Director, Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban), Directorate of Municipal Administration, Ganeshguri, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006 latest by 17 January 2018 at 3:00 PM