Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching Assistant. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 24 August 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 24 August 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Application Forms: 31 August 2017
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Vacancy Details
Total Teaching Assistant Posts- 13 Posts
- Arts (Interior Design) – 08 Posts
- Arts (Fine Arts) – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Assistant Posts
- Arts (Interior Design) – First class bachelor's degree in Interior Design OR First class bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Arts (Fine Arts) – Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply for Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Teaching Assistant Posts
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode up to 24 August 2017. Applicant needs to send one hard copy of the application on or before 31 August 2017 along with all self-attested testimonials, certificates and supporting documents to I/C Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat – 395007, Gujarat, India.
Scroll Down for More Jobs