Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Pune has issued notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Research Assistant and Laboratory Assistant in the Department of Environmental Sciences. The Institute has conducted a walk-in-interview for these posts. Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview 13 November 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 13 November 2019
Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Pune Vacancy Details:
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Research Assistant and Laboratory Assistant Posts:
- Research Assistant 1: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Environmental Sciences or Equivalent degree with 03 to 04 years with experience in NABL accredited environmental laboratory.
- Research Assistant 2: M.Sc. with Environmental Sciences or Equivalent degree with one to three years of experience in industry or consultancy. Experience in EIA or industry will be an added advantage.
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry/ Environmental Science with 01-year laboratory experience.
Salary: Rs. 22,000/- per month (Research Assistant-1), Rs. 20,000/- per month (Research Assistant- 2), Rs. 10,000/- per month for per month Laboratory Assistant
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–29 October 2019
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Vasantdada Sugar Institute Jobs 2019
Eligible Candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview on 13 November 2019 along with original and certified copies of educational, experience and other supporting documents at Department of Environmental Sciences, Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Manjari (Bk.), Taluka: Haveli, District. Pune – 412307 (Maharashtra).