VSI, Pune Recruitment 2019: Walk-in for 03 Research Assistant and Laboratory Assistant Posts
Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Pune Recruitment for Research Assistant and Laboratory Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can walk-in-interview on 13 November 2019.
Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Pune has issued notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Research Assistant and Laboratory Assistant in the Department of Environmental Sciences. The Institute has conducted a walk-in-interview for these posts. Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview 13 November 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 13 November 2019
Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Pune Vacancy Details:
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Research Assistant and Laboratory Assistant Posts:
- Research Assistant 1: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Environmental Sciences or Equivalent degree with 03 to 04 years with experience in NABL accredited environmental laboratory.
- Research Assistant 2: M.Sc. with Environmental Sciences or Equivalent degree with one to three years of experience in industry or consultancy. Experience in EIA or industry will be an added advantage.
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry/ Environmental Science with 01-year laboratory experience.
Salary: Rs. 22,000/- per month (Research Assistant-1), Rs. 20,000/- per month (Research Assistant- 2), Rs. 10,000/- per month for per month Laboratory Assistant
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–29 October 2019
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Vasantdada Sugar Institute Jobs 2019
Eligible Candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview on 13 November 2019 along with original and certified copies of educational, experience and other supporting documents at Department of Environmental Sciences, Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Manjari (Bk.), Taluka: Haveli, District. Pune – 412307 (Maharashtra).