ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics, Bangalore invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator and Young Professional I. The candidates eligible for the post can walk in for the interview on 27 December 2017.
Notification No. - 6-39/ICMR-AMR/NIVDEI/2017-18)
Date for Walk in interview - 27 December 2017 (Wednesday) at 11:00 AM
ICAR- National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics Vacancy Details
- Research Associate - 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow - 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator - 1 Post
- Young Professional I - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Young Professional and Other Post
- Research Associate Ph.D. in Veterinary Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Pathology / Parasitology or equivalent degree or M.VSc in Veterinary Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Pathology/Parasitology with 3 years experience.
- Senior Research Fellow - Master Degree in Veterinary Microbiology/Parasitology/Public Health/Epidemology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry Or M.Sc in Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Life Science with 2 years of research experience with NET
- Data Entry Operator - Graduation
- Young Professional I - Diploma in Computer Application or MCA
For more details, visit detailed notification link given below
How to Apply for the ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics DEO, Young Professional and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview on 27 December 2017 at 11:00 AM at ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics, Yelahanka, Bengaluru - 560064