West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) extended application submission date for the post of Teacher. The candidates can apply for WB MSC Recruitment 2020 through online mode on official website www.mscwb.org on or before 30 September 2020.
As per official notice "In view of Lock Down imposed by the Government due to COVID-19 the ongoing Advertisement Nos. - 10 of 2020 for the post of teacher (English), teacher (Hindi), teacher (Urdu) under Kolkata Municipal Corporation, the Last Date for Registration for On-Line Application is hereby further extended up to 30.09.2020".
Notification Number - 12 of 2020
- Last date for Registration for on-line application and generation of challan - 15 May 2020
- Last Date for Submitting application fee along with processing charges to the Bank- 30 September 2020
MSC WB Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 294
- Paribesh Bandhun - 90 (closed)
- Dome - 03 (closed)
- Teacher (English) - 149
- Teacher (Hindi) - 19
- Teacher (Urdu) - 33
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Paribesh Bandhun - Must be strong and physically fit and Must be able to perform outdoor duties smoothly.
- Dome - Must be strong and physically Fit. Must be able to perform out door duties smoothly.
- Teacher - Higher Secondary pass under the West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education duly approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE): or Higher Secondary pass under the West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) : or (iii) Higher Secondary pass under the West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and two years Diploma in Elementary Education by whatever name known.
18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Exam/Personality Test/Interview
How to Apply for MSC WB Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can register for the post through the official website www.mscwb.org on or before 15 May 2020.
Application Fee for Sub Assistant Engineer Post:
- UR/OBC - Rs. 150/- + Rs. 50/- Processing Charges + Rs. 20/- Bank Charges
- SC/ST/PWD - Only Processing Charges Rs. 50/- + Rs. 20/- Bank Charges