West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Education Supervisor for various locations. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear for walk in interview 26 & 29 March 2018 at 10:00 AM onwards.
Advertisement No: 750-MDC/Reco/Eng/ES-15
- Walk in Interview & Computer Test Date (for Kalimpong Dist.): 26 March 2018
- Walk in Interview & Computer Test Date (for Madnapur East/ Kolkata): 29 March 2018
WBMDFC Vacancy Details:
- Education Supervisor - 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Education Supervisor Posts
- Education Supervisor: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent and must have knowledge of Computer by qualifying at least ‘O’ Level Course.
Age Limit: Should be between 20 to 40 years as on 01 January 2018 and Reservation for reserved categories as per norms
How to Apply for Education Supervisor Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 26 & 29 March 2018 along with the documents at the mentioned address below.
- Venue of Walk in Interview (for Kalimpong Dist.): O/o Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department at Uttarkanya, Room no. 205, Satelite Township, Burdwan Road, Kamrangaguri, Siliguri – 734004.
- Venue of Walk in Interview (for Madnapur East/ Kolkata): O/o West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation, AMBER, DD-27/E, Sector- 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700064.