West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS), Kolkata Jobs Notification: WBSHFWS, Kolkata invited applications for 33 Consultant & Other posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website from 11 AM of 22 December 2016 to 5 PM of 4 January 2017.
Advertisement No.: SHFWS/2016/100; date: 19/12/2016
- Opening Date of Online Application: 22 December 2016
- Last date of Submission of Online Application: 4 January 2017
WBSHFWS, Kolkata Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Epidemiologist) – 31 posts
- Consultant (M&E) – 01 post
- State Finance Manager – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant & State Finance Manager Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Consultant (Epidemiologist)– M.Sc. in Life Science (Life Science includes Botany, Zoology, Human Physiology, Physiotherapy, Micro-Biology, Biochemistry, Bio-Technology and Bioinformatics) OR Degree in Dental (BDS) OR Post Graduate Degree in Hospital Administration / Hospital Management and Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Consultant (M&E)– MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma (PG Degree/Diploma in Preventive Social Medicine / Community Medicine) OR MBBS with at least 5 years experience in Public Health field. And Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- State Finance Manager– CA/CFA/ICWA or M. Com. With CA/ICWA (Inter). Two years post qualification experience in the field of Accounts and Finance in any Govt Office or reputed public company where account is maintained in Tally software package.
- Consultant (Epidemiologist), State Finance Manager – 40 years
- Consultant (M&E)– 55 years
For SC/ST/Women Candidates – Rs. 50/-
For all other candidates – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for WBSHFWS, Kolkata Consultant & State Finance Manager Posts 2016
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website http://www.wbhealth.gov.in from 11 AM of 22nd December 2016 to 5 PM of 4th January 2017. The candidates need to send the print out of completely filled in application along with other necessary documents and Demand Draft to the HR Cell, 1st Floor, GTZ Building, Swashtya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata - 700091. The last date of receipt of application is 06 January 2017.