West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WEBCSC) invited online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Accountant & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed by 30 October 2015.
Advertisement No. 04/2015
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 October 2015
West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Assistant Accountant – 1 Post
- Grade II Scale I (Accounts Office/Passing Officer/Chief Cashier/Field Officer/Any other officer as may be redesignated by the Management) – 2 Posts
- Accountant Gr.II A – 1 Post
- Accounts Clerk – 1 Post
- Accountant II B – 1 Post
- Emporium Manager – 2 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts
Graduate in Commerce and BCK – Basic Knowledge of Computer. An Applicant must have Bengali as 1st/ 2nd Language in the 10th/12thStandard Examination, if otherwise, he/she will have to appear in a Bengali Proficiency Test at the time of Interview/ Viva Voce Test.
Age Limit for Various Posts
How to Apply for West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission Recruitment 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online application given on www.webcsc.org . Last date of receiving application is 30 October 2015.