West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission invited application for recruitment different Post in various Cooperation banks of West Bengal. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 September 2013.
- Last date of receipt of application: 27 September 2013.
- Date of Examination: November 2013
Details of Post
Burdwan Central Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Grade-IIA: 06 Posts
- Grade-III: 10 Posts
Jalpaiguri Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- System Manager (Grade-IIA): 01 Post
- Accountant (Grade-IIB): 02 Posts
- Office Assistant (Grade-III): 05 Posts
Malda District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Assistant Grade-II: 04 Posts
Mugberia Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Assistant Manager (Grade-IIB): 02 Posts
Burdwan Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd
- Supervisor (Grade –III): 07 Posts
Dakshin Dinajpur District Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd
- Grade-IIB Officer: 02 Posts
Malda Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd
10. Manager: 01 Post
11. Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
Bankura Town Co-operative Bank Ltd.
12. Manager (System & Finance)[Grade-IIA Scale-II]: 01 Post
Durgapur Steel Peoples’ Co-operative Bank Ltd
13. Assistant (Grade-III): 06 Posts
- Maximum age should be 35 years as on 1 January 2013 for Post no. 2, 5, 6, 8, 11 & 13.
- Maximum age should be 40 years as on 1 January 2013 for Post no. 1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10 & 12.
- The Limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / OBC-A / OBC-B candidates by 5 years.
1.Grade-IIA: Graduate with 50% marks + Certificate in SQL / ORACLE
2.Grade-III: 10th pass or Equivalent with 60% marks
3.System Manager (Grade-IIA): B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology)
4.Accountant (Grade-IIB): B.Com. (Hons. In Accountancy) with 55% marks.
5. Office Assistant (Grade-III): Graduate
6.Assistant Grade-II: 12th class with 60% marks or Graduate
7.Assistant Manager (Grade-IIB): Graduate + BCA
8.Supervisor (Grade –III): Graduate
9.Grade-IIB Officer: B.Com. Hons.
10.Manager: CA with 3 years experience in Financial Sector
11. Junior Assistant: 12th class with 45% marks or Equivalent
12. Manager (System & Finance)[Grade-IIA Scale-II]: MCA or B. Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
13. Assistant (Grade-III): B.Com. / B.Sc. with 50% marks
- An Application Fee of Rs.160.00 payable only by UR /OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates.
- The Application Fee shall be paid EITHER through a Bank Challan in the appropriate Form (to be downloaded from www.coopwb.org or www.webcsc.org ) against Cash to be deposited (along with a Service Charge of Rs.10.00 to be charged by the Bank) in favour of WEST BENGAL CO-OPERATIVE SERVICE COMMISSION from any Branch of The West Bengal State Co-operative Bank Ltd. (to the credit of CD A/c No.29312051276 with Kolkata Main Branch) OR through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) from any NEFT-enabled Branch of the said State Co-operative Bank, Central Co-operative Banks or any other Bank of the country (to the credit of CD A/c No.29312051276 at Kolkata Main Branch of The West Bengal State Co-operative Bank Ltd., having IFS Code WBSC0000001).
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from paying any fees.
- Grade-IIA: Rs. 27,168
- Grade-III: Rs. 14,333
- System Manager (Grade-IIA): Rs. 33,794
- Accountant (Grade-IIB): Rs. 27,891
- Office Assistant (Grade-III): Rs. 22,669
- Assistant Grade-II: Rs. 14,727/16,316
- Assistant Manager (Grade-IIB): Rs. 31,128
- Supervisor (Grade –III): Rs. 16,480
- Grade-IIB Officer: Rs. 11,913
- Manager: Rs. 42,677
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 11,913
- Manager (System & Finance)[Grade-IIA Scale-II]: Rs. 23,914
- Assistant (Grade-III): Rs. 14,474
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which can be downloaded from the website, www.coopwb.org or www.webcsc.org
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, Self-attested photocopies of documents as proof of age, caste, academic / professional / computer qualifications and job experience etc. should be submitted to the PWD Buildings, Block–‘A’ [Ground Floor], Khadya Bhawan Complex, 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata-700087 latest by 5-00 p.m. on 27 September2013 by Post/Speed Post/Registered Post/ Courier Service.