West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) announced Guidance for obtaining Duplicate Admit Card through Website for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor for General Degree Colleges in the West Bengal Education Service under the higher education department, Govt. of West Bengal.
Guidance for Generation of Duplicate Admit Card:
- Enter Candidate’s name and Father's Name as Written in the application format.
- If the candidate having Dr. as first name is unsuccessful, in obtaining admit card he/she should search omitting Dr.
- Do not use Mr. Mrs., Shri, Smt. etc. while entering candidate's name or father's name.
- Select Subject Name from the drop down List.
- If candidate's father is not alive then enter ‘Late’ before the father's first name. If admit card is not generated then Try with ‘Lt’ before father's name.
- If the Candidate having Sheikh or Mohammed as First name is unsuccessful in obtaining the admit card, he/she should Search by using 'Sk' or 'Md'.
- If the Candidate having Kumar or Chandra as middle name is unsuccessful in obtaining the admit card, he/she should search by using 'Kr' or 'Ch' as middle name.
- Enter Date of Birth by selecting Day, Month, and Year of birth respectively.
- If admit card is not generated or any confusion arises then contact with Public Service Commission, West Bengal. 161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026.
- Print in Single Page of A4 Size Paper only. The matter will be completed in 3 pages.
- Candidates should bring any original identity card proof in the examination hall.
Download Admit Card