Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)–2015 admit card.
XLRI notified that admit card for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) will be available from 20th Dec. 2015 till 31st Dec. 2015. All eligible candidates will be allowed to download admit card from 20th Dec. 2015 to 31st Dec. 2015.
XLRI conducting Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)of this year as on 3rd Jan. 2015. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level aptitude test conducted every year by XLRI for admissions to its various Management Programmes by its below associated member institution;
• Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai.
• Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Banglore.
• St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMR) , Mumbai.
• St. Joseph's College of Business Administration, Banglore.
• St. Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology, Mangalore.
• Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar.
• Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
• Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai.
• Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur.
• Xavier Labour and Relations Institute, Jamshedpur.
• Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi.
The candidates who have submitted their application form within given official time, will only be eligible for downloading Xavier Aptitude Test(XAT) Admit Card.
The admit card is a mandatory to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) – 2015 at their respective test center. Thus the candidates will not be permitted to participate in exam if they don’t have a valid Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2015 Admit Card.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) contains candidate’s details such as his/her Name, Roll No., Test Time, Test Date, Test city & complete address of the Test Center.
All candidates are advised to carry a valid photo ID proof such as Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card or any other valid photo ID for the purpose of verification at the exam center.
How to download Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) Admit Card 2015
• Candidates, who registered successfully within given official time in proper way are eligible to download their admit card.
• They can download their admit cards with the help of following process;
1. Open the linkhttp://xatonline.net.in/ or open official website of Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) – 2015.
2. Candidates will see the link or icon for logging in so they must click on the link displaying “Existing User”. On clicking, the candidates will be directed to Candidate Login.
3. Now the candidates will be required to enter their valid XAT 2015 User ID & password for logging into their account.
4. After successful login, the candidates will see the link for downloading their Admit Card.
5. On clicking this given link, the Admit card of XAT-2015 will be displayed so candidates can download or save this admit card.
6. All candidate must verify all the given details on the Admit Card properly and if any error is noticed by the candidates then they should immediately communicated to the conducting authority, so that any mistake in the XAT Admit card can be rectified accordingly by the authority.
Main Points of Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) Admit Card 2015
• Admit Card will be available from 20th Dec. 2015 till 31st Dec. 2015.
• Candidates need to download their valid XAT-2015 admit card from official website;
• Candidates must have valid XAT Admit Card at test center for participating in the exam.
• Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards after exam for future use.
• XAT Exam of this year will be held on 3rd Jan. 2016.