Hockey is a sport in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball or a puck into the opponent's goal using a hockey stick. There are many types of hockey such as bandy, field hockey and ice hockey.
1. Which among these is the highest governing body of Hockey?
A. International Hockey Federation
B. World Hockey Federation
C. Federation of International Hockey
D. International Hockey Association
2. Total no. of players playing on the pitch in a hockey match is?
3. Which player is allowed to touch the ball with his feet during a Hockey match?
4. The dimensions of a Hockey field are?
A. 91.4m X 55m
B. 92m X 55m
C. 92.5m X 56m
D. 91.4m X 56m
5. What are the dimensions of the goal at each end of the hockey field?
A. 2.14m X 3.66m
B. 2.15m X 3.66m
C. 2.15m X 3.7m
D. 2.14m X 3.7m
6. The distance between thepenalty spot and the goal is?
7. The shooting circle in a Hockey field is?
A. 16yrd from the baseline
B. 18yrd from the baseline
C. 17yrd from the baseline
D. 15yrd from the baseline
8. The limit on numbers of substitutions per game is?
D. No limit
9. No. of field empires in a match is?
10. Each half in a hockey game consist of?
11. How long is the half break between two halves of a hockey match?
12. When does a player go to the penalty box?
A. When he gets a yellow card
B. When he gets a no card
C. When he gets a green card
D. When he gets a red card
13. When was All India Women's Hockey Federation was formed?
14. Who is regarded as the best player in history of the sport?
A. Dhyan Chand
B. Roop Singh
D. Niraj Singh
15. Which nation has been crowned as World Champions of Hockey four times?
16. When was India toop part in Olympics for the first time?
17. 2018 Hockey World Cup was be held in?
18. India has won the Hockey World Cup how many times?
19. Which nation has the most Olympic Gold Medals in Hockey with 8 medals?
20. When was India palyed first Hockey World Cup?
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.