GK Quiz on World Heritage Sites in India: Set 3
Dear students, Jagran josh is presenting you a set of 10 questions based on World Heritage Sites in India. These questions are made after going through papers of previous years. So these are very relevant questions from the point of view of upcoming exams. Hence go through it and evaluate your preparation.
1. Who constructed Moti Masjid in Red Fort (Delhi)?
D. Bahadur Shah Jafar
2. Who built Red Fort of Delhi?
3. Which of the following is not true about Red Fort (Delhi)?
A. It is built by shahjahan
B. It is situated on the bank of river Yamuna
C. Ustad Ahmad Lahauri is the architect of Red Fort
D. It is tagged the world heritage site by the UNESCO in 2001.
4. Where is Konark Sun Temple?
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
5. Which of the following is not true about konark sun temple?
A. Konark Sun Temple, commonly known as Konark is situated in the eastern state of Odisha.
B. It was constructed by king Narasimhadeva I of Eastern Ganga Dynasty around 1250 CE.
C. The temple was originally built at the mouth of the river Mahanadi.
D. It was given the tag of world heritage site in 1984.
6. Where is the The Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP)?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Jammu& Kashmir
7. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
A. Kajiranga National Park: Assam
B. Great Himalayan National Park: Uttrakhand
C. Keoladeo National Park: Rajasthan
D. Dachigam National Park: Jammu & Kashmir
8. Why Kajiranga National Park is famous?
A. For world’s Great One-horned rhinoceros
B. For white lions
C. For Hangul
D. None of these
9. Where is Manas Wildlife Sanctuary?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Jammu & Kashmir
10. Which of the following statement is not true about Manas Wild Life Sanctuary?
A. It is located at the Bhutan-Himalayas in the state of Assam
B. It is very rich in the population of Royal Bengal Tigers.
C. It is the first reserve included in the network of tiger reserve under Project tiger in 1965.
D. East Himalayan mixed Moist and Dry Deciduous forests (the most common type)