JEECUP Counselling 2020 1st Seat Allotment Released: The result of the first round of seat allotment for JEECUP 2020 counselling has been released online. Candidates who participated in the first counselling round of JEECUP 2020 can now check their seat allotment status. The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has published the result JEECUP 2020 seat allotment for the first round. The JEECUP 2020 1st seat allotment results have been made available on the official website. Candidates can check the seat allotment results on the official website - jeecup.nic.in or through the direct link given below.
Candidates allotted seats through the first round of JEECUP 2020 seat allotment are required to freeze/float their allotted seats and complete document verification at the district help centres (those freezing their allotted seat) within the prescribed time, i.e., 11th October 2020 (by 5 PM). Additionally, candidates accepting/freezing their allotted seat through JEECUP 2020 1st round of seat allotment will also be required to deposit the security amount/first round full fee amount by 12th October 2020. Candidates who are allotted seats through JEECUP 2020 1st seat allotment round but do not undergo these processes will not be eligible to take part in further rounds of counselling until the 3rd stage of JEECUP 2020 counselling.
JEECUP 2020 First Seat Allotment Result – How to Check
The result of JEECUP Counselling 2020 first seat allotment will be made available on the official website of the JEEC. Candidates can check the same by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link for ‘JEECUP 2020 1st Seat Allotment’
- Enter roll number, password and security pin
- The seat allotment result for first round of JEECUP 2020 counselling will appear on the screen
- Download the JEECUP 2020 seat allotment letter and take a printout of the same
- The seat allotment result will contain the candidates’ ranks in the JEECUP exam and the institute allotted to them on the basis of their merit rank and choices opted for.