NID DAT Prelims Result 2021 Declared: As per the latest update, the National Institute of Design (NID) has officially declared the NID DAT Prelims Result 2021 for the recently concluded screening test. Candidates who have appeared for the NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) can now check their individual result scorecards by logging onto the exam portal i.e. admissions.nid.edu. To help candidates get easy and convenient access to NID DAT 2021 Prelims Results, a direct link to the result checking page has been listed below:
Poster, SoP to be Submitted for Mains Exams
With the NID DAT Prelims Results already announced for MDes and BDes courses, the process has now begun for Mains Exams. As part of this process, the Institute has notified the requirements that are to be fulfilled by the shortlisted candidates. For candidates who have appeared for NID DAT 2021 BDes, shortlisted candidates need to submit a poster or a scanned photograph of a poster based on a theme which will be announced later. The poster can be made manually in any media and the scanned copy shouldn’t be above 10 MB in size. On the other hand, the MDes candidates are required to submit a statement of purpose (SoP) with a maximum word limit of 500 words. The SoP must be typed and uploaded in one PDF file with size not more than 2 MB. The last date to upload the theme poster and portfolio is 28th June 2021.
How to check NID DAT Prelims Result 2021?
In order to grant easy access to the NID Design Aptitude Test Results, the exam authority has published them online via the exam portal. Candidates can follow the simple step-by-step directions provided below to check NID DAT Prelims Result 2021,
- Step 1: Log onto the exam portal i.e. admissions.nid.edu
- Step 2: Click on either BDes / MDes DAT Prelims Results 2021
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with input fields
- Step 5: Enter your Email ID and Date of Birth in the Concerned Fields
- Step 5: Verify all the details and submit them on the portal
- Step 6: Your NID DAT Prelims Result 2021 will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download the Result scorecard and take printout for future reference