5011 ASC BN (MT) Notified Recruitment for 08 Posts of Civilian Motor Driver 2014
5011 ASC BN (MT), C/o 56 APO, Jalandhar Cantt. Invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the Group ‘C’ posts.
5011 ASC BN (MT), C/o 56 APO, Jalandhar Cantt. Invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the Group ‘C’ posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (01 August 2014).
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. (01 August 2014)
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Civilian Motor Driver
No. of Posts: 08 (Eight).
- Matriculation (Class X Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Holding of a valid permanent license for driving light vehicle (car) and heavy vehicles with as a minimum two years of experience in driving such vehicles.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Between 18 to 27 years (for post 2) as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees.
- The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Physical Test followed with theWritten Test and finally the Personal Interview and Medical Fitness, which will be conducted by the administration.
- Physical Test and the Written Test will be conducted on 01 September 2014 at 5011 ASC Bn (MT), Jalandhar Cantt. Shortlisted candidates should report at the venue by 08.00 AM on 01 September 2014.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Serviceman, Proof of Identity, Driving Licenseand three self- addressed envelope affixed with a Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- on each with two recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other for the Admit card may be forwarded to the “Commanding Officer, 5011 ASC Bn (MT), PIN 905 011, C/o 56 APO” by Registered Post only within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.