AIIMS, Raipur Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer, Assistant Stores Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Pharmacist Grade-I, Sr. Pharmacist and Librarian (Grade-III) on direct recruitment basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend online (Computer Based Test) CBT on 14 October 2017.
No. Admin./Regular Group A & B/2014-RPR.AIIMS/1469
- Date for On-line (Computer Based Test) CBT: 14 October 2017
- Date of availability of Admit Cards: 3 October 2017
AIIMS, Raipur Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Administrative Officer
- Assistant Stores Officer
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Pharmacist Grade-I
- Sr. Pharmacist
- Librarian (Grade-III)
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist, Librarian & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Degree with 5 years experience as Office Supdt. or in equivalent posts and working knowledge of Govt. rules & regulations.
- Assistant Stores Officer: Master Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics with three years experience in handling stores, preferably medical stores in Govt., Public or Private Sector OR Bachelor Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics or Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level OR Master degree in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level OR Bachelor degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government offices, including Government of India Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies.
- Pharmacist Grade-I: Degree in Pharmacy.
- Sr. Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy with 3 years experience in manufacturing, testing, storage or distribution of transfusion fluids in a reputed hospital or industry.
- Librarian (Grade-III): BSc Degree or equivalent and Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Library Science.
Selection Process for Pharmacist, Librarian & Other posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in On-line (Computer Based Test) CBT.
How to Apply for Pharmacist, Librarian & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can attend On-line (Computer Based Test) CBT on 14 October 2017.
Detailed Notification of AIIMS, Raipur Recruitment 2017:
Government Jobs Online
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 for 16 Multipurpose workers & Other Posts