All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Hospital Attendant Grade III & Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2017.
- Starting date for Application Submission – 22 July 2017
- Last date for Application Submission- 21 September 2017
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant (NS) (Group-B) – 25 Posts
- Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters) (Group-B) – 125 Posts
- Technical Assistant Technician (Group-B) – 25 Posts
- Hospital Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly)(Group-C) – 100 Posts
- Store Keeper - Cum Clerk (Group-C) – 40 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Hospital Attendant Grade III & Other Posts
- Office Assistant (NS) (Group-B) – Degree of Recognized University or equivalent; Proficiency in computers.
- Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters) (Group-B) - B.Sc Nursing (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/University OR B.SC. (Post-Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) (2 year Course) from a recognized Institute or University; should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
- Technical Assistant Technician (Group-B)- B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology or Equivalent; 5 years experience in the concerned field OR Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or Equivalent; 8 years experience in concerned field . OR For posts in Anesthesia/Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT Techniques or equivalent with 5 years experience in concerned field; 10+2 with Science with Diploma in OT Techniques or Equivalent with 8 years experience field.
- Hospital Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly)(Group-C) - Matriculation from a recognized school/Board
- Store Keeper - Cum Clerk (Group-C) - Graduate from a recognized university with one year experience in handling stores.
How to Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh, Staff Nurse, Hospital Attendant Grade III & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode up to 21 Sep 2017. Candidates are advised to keep the print out of finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs