AIIMS, Uttarakhand Notified Recruitment for 296 Various Posts 2014
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Uttarakhand invited applications from suitable personnel for filling up the following vacant posts of Group–‘A’ for Direct recruitment/deputation/contractual basis at AIIMS Rishikesh.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Uttarakhand invited applications from suitable personnel for filling up the following vacant posts of Group–‘A’ for Direct recruitment/deputation/contractual basis at AIIMS Rishikesh. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE between 06 March 2014 and 06 May 2014 by 5:00 PM.
• Starting Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 06 March 2014.
• Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 06 May 2014.
Details of Posts
Professor: 48 Posts
Additional Professor: 39 Posts
Associate Professor: 76 Posts
Assistant Professor: 90 Posts
Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Nursing: 10 Posts
Tutor/Clinical Instructor: 33 Posts
Educational Qualification/Eligibility Criteria
• For Medical Candidates
(i) A medical qualification (e.g. MBBS) included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.).
(ii) A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. And/or
(iii) M.Ch. for surgical super-specialities and D.M. for Medical superspecialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
• For Non Medical Candidates
(i) Post graduate qualification e.g. Master degree in the concerned discipline.
(ii) A doctorate degree (Ph.D) from recognized university.
• For Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Nursing
(i) Masters Degree in Nursing with advanced specialization in Nursing. Registered Nurse/Midwife in nursing council.
(ii) Five years’experience with a minimum of two years teaching experience in nursing.
• For Tutor/Clinical Instructor
(i) B.Sc. Nursing Degree from recognised Institution/University.
(ii) Registered Nurse/Midwife in nursing council.
(iii) Three years of experience in teaching Institution.
Masters Degree in Nursing and Independent published work in international/national indexed Journals.
• Age limit not exceeding 50 years for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor and 58 years for Additional Professor and Professor, as on last date of submission of application.
• Age limit for Faculty Posts (Nursing) not exceeding 50 years for Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Nursing and Tutor/Clinical Instructor, relaxable for Government servants, SC, ST and OBC, upto 5 years.
• Relaxable for Government servants, SC, ST and OBC, upto 5 years.
• However for contractual appointments on any position maximum age limit will be further relaxable as per Government of India/AIIMS, New Delhi rules/regulations.
• Pay Band is PB–4 and Pay Scale of Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- plus Academic Grade Pay Rs.10,500/- Per Month for Professor, AGP of Rs.9,500/- Per Mont for Additional Professor and AGP of Rs.9,000/- Per Mont for Associate Professor.
• Pay Band is PB–3 and Pay Scale of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- plus Academic Grade Pay Rs.8,000/- Per Month for Assistant Professor, AGP of Rs. 6,600/- Per Mont for Lecturer in Nursing/Assistant Professor and AGP of Rs.5,400/- Per Mont for Tutor/Clinical Instructor.
• The application fees are Rs.500/- (Rs 100 for SC/ST candidates) per post. Fees shall be paid through NEFT/online transfer through online application portal or through demand draft.
• For online transfer: Beneficiary Name: AIIMS Recruitment Account, Rishikesh, Punjab National Bank, Pashulok Branch, Rishikesh (Branch Code ) Saving Bank Account No.6189000100021295 IFSC code: PUNB 0618900
• The fee once remitted will not be refunded.
How to Apply:
• Interested candidates may apply ONLINE between 06 March 2014 to 06 May 2014 by 5:00 PM through the AIIMS website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below
Selection based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short list candidates for interview or they may be asked to appear in a written examination in case of large number of applicants. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview