Air India invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sr. Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 OR B-737 OR B-777 OR B-787 Endorsement OR Trainee Pilots (CPL Holders). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2017.
Last Date of Application: 25 September 2017.
Air India Vacancy Details:
- Trainee Pilot -217 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Pilot Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Sr. Trainee Pilot: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A-320/B-737/B-777/B-78
- 7 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of
- Communication, India or equivalent acceptable to DGCA India
- Valid A-320/B-737/B-777/B- 787 Aircraft Endorsement/Type Rating on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
How to Apply for Trainee Pilot Posts:
Applications should be addressed to ‘General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi’. The last date of application is 25 September 2017.