In the described blog, we are sharing a bunch of questions related to all subjects out of which SSC CHSL questions asked. SSC is conducting exam for the CHSL entry which is to be conducted in the last year. But, due to some circumstances, SSC has decided to organize it later in the current year. It is a very important exam check as it is attended by the candidates who belong to several educational domains, i.e. Engineering, Arts, law, science and others. The following questions relate to the 14th day in a row, obtained from the appeared candidates. These questions will be hopefully helpful in projecting the nature & the difficulty level of questions. Find out the necessary details about SSC CHSL given below: -
The examination exam pattern, timetable & related details are as follows: -
- a. Part-I (General Intelligence): - contains 25 questions for 50 marks.
- b. Part-II (English Language): - sames as above.
- c. Part-II (General Awareness): - Same as above.
- d. Part-IV (Quantitative Aptitude): - same as above.
Important Notice: -
- 7th January, 2017 to 9th January, 2017— Two time slots were there.
- 10th January, 2017 to 8th February, 2017—The Exam conducted in three time slots, i.e. 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM; 1:15 PM to 2:30 PM; 4:15 PM to 5:30 PM.
Quantitative Aptitude section
- A sum of Rs. 12,500 amounts to Rs. 15,500 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
- What percentage of numbers from 1 to 70 have 1 or 9 in the unit’s digit?
- 66 cubic centimeters of silver are drawn into a wire 1 mm in diameter. The length of the wire in meters will be?
General Awareness section
- ‘Kathakali’ is a folk dance prevalent in which state?
- Who was known as Iron man of India?
- ‘Ashoka Chakra’ is awarded for?
General Intelligence section
- A waiter’s salary consists of his salary and tips. During one week his tips were 5/4 of his salary. What fraction of his income came from the tips?
- If 100 cats kill 100 mice in 100 days, then 4 cats would kill 4 mice in how many days?
- Pointing to Varman, Madhav said, “I am the only son of one of the sons of his father.” How is Varman related to Madhav?
- In the series 2, 6, 18, 54,…… what will be the 8th term?
English Language section
- To have an axe to grind.
- Farida sings very well and…… does Salim.
- The Sun…… at six this morning.
For further changes, keep on visiting www.jagranjosh.com website regularly. We will upload the further questions as per the acquisition from the reliable sources.