SSC has accomplished Day 2 of CHSL examination as per the schedule. We know that you are excited to find the questions asked in exam held on 8th January 2017. In this blog, we will share almost all questions framed in this exam out of questions which are not only from General awareness but also from other sections as well. So that, you will get to know what is about to come in the upcoming examination. It will be worthy as the questions inquired in both day’s examinations have a difficulty level from easy to moderate. It infers to occur high Cut off marks.
For instance, In 2016, there are 30+ lakhs candidates who had appeared in SSC CHSL exams (Highest of all time) and only 60975 candidates are shortlisted for Descriptive Paper. The cut off marks for the respective year was 119 marks. Hence, we can conclude that to qualify in the extant exams, consider 140 marks to be the possible cut off marks.
Questions framed in 8th January 2017 slots: -
Remember that these questions are fabricated as per the appeared candidate’s memory. We have attempted to get maximum questions. Find out and judge the difficulty level and topic wise distribution as well.
General Awareness section: -
Questions out of Reasoning Section: -
1. In each of the following questions, select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
BEHK : PSVY : : ADGJ : ?
Ans: - MPSV
2. In each of the following questions, select the related word/letters /number from the given alternatives.
49 : 216 : : 36 : ?
Ans: - 125
3. There are five friends-Satish, Kishore, Mohan, Anil and Rajesh. Mohan is the tallest. Satish is shorter than Kishore, but taller than Rajesh. Anil is little shorter than Kishore, but little taller than Satish. Who is taller than Rajesh but shorter than Anil?
4. From the given alternative words, select the words which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
Ans: - CONSCIENCE
5. If DEAN is written as NOKX, how NEED be written in that code?
Ans.: - XOON
Questions out of Quantitative Aptitude: -
1. The LCM of two numbers is 2900% more than their HCF and sum of LCM and HCF of two numbers is 310. If one of the number is 20, find the other number? -Ans. 150.
2. In 40 L mixture of milk and water, the ratio of milk to water is 7:1.In order to make the ratio of milk and water 3:1,the quantity of water (in liters) that should be added to the mixture will be? – Ans.:- 20/3
3. Three persons walk from place A to place B. Their speed are in the ratio 4 : 3 :5. The ratio of the times taken by them to reach B will be? Ans.: -15:20:12.
4. The average age of a woman and her daughter is 21 yr. The ratio of their ages is 5 : 1 respectively. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 yrs? Ans.: - 10 : 3.
5. Find the value of for which the distance between the points and is 10 units? Ans. -9,3.
Questions asked from General English Section: -
1. America was _________ by Columbus. - Discovered.
2. He shows great ability _________ Mathematics.- In
3. The boys ______whom I was playing are all my good friends. – with
4. ___________ can be no excuses this time, students. – There
5. Octopuses are mostly shy and _____ harmless to human beings. - Generally.
We will update the remaining questions in each section very shortly, if we found relevant and verified questions. We do support that these details will be fruitful in preparing and planning for the prospective candidates. So, further essential tips & tricks and other valuable content keep on visiting our SSC Page.
All the Best!!!