Office of the Director General of Police, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Port Blair invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of “Sub- Inspector (Executive)”and “Constable Wireless (Male only) in India Reserved Battalion (IRB)” in Andaman & Nicobar Police. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 October 2014 by 05.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 October 2014 by 05.00 PM.
- Date for Collecting the Admit Card: From 01 November 2014 to 15 November 2014.
Details of Posts
- Sub- Inspector (Executive): 19 Posts
- Constable Wireless (Male only): 11 Posts
- For Post 1 : Bachelor Degree in any disciplineor equivalent from the recognized University or Institutionwith knowledge of Computer and relevant experience.
- For Post 2 : Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent with Science and Mathematicsfrom the recognized Board or University or Institution. Certificate in Radio Engg. From ITI is desired.
Age Limit (As On Last Date)
Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 : Between 18 to 30 years.
- For Post 2 : Between 18 to 25 years.
- For Post 1 : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Physical Measurement then undergo Physical Endurance Test then comes Written Test followed with the Personal Interview/ Personality Test and finally the Medical Examination, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper with complete bio- data along with self- attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with three recent Passport size Photographs, one should affix on the Application Form and rest enclosed with itmay be forwarded to the “Dy. Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair”on or before 15 October 2014 by 05.00 PM.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.