Annamalai University invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant Lab Assistant and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission - 14 May 2017
Annamalai University Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant/Research Associate - 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow– 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant– 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant Lab Assistant and other Posts
- Research Assistant/Research Associate – Ph.D. in Marine Biology/Coastal Aquaculture/Marine Biotechnology/Marine Microbiology- preferably in Marine Pollution or Environmental Sciences with 3 years research experience.
- Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduate in Marine Biology/Coastal Aquaculture/Marine Biotechnology/Marine Microbiology/Ocean Science and Technology/Life Science with 2 years research experience.
- Technical Assistant- Post Graduate in Marine Biology/Coastal Aquaculture/Marine Biotechnology/Marine Microbiology/Ocean Science and Technology/Life Science.
- Lab Assistant – LA (Post Graduate in Life Science).
How to apply for Annamalai University, Technical Assistant Lab Assistant and other Posts
Eligible candidates can send their bio-data with specifying the name of post applied, either by email (email@example.com) or directly to Annamalai University, Cas in Marine Biology, Faculty of Marine Sciences, Parangipettai-608502, Tamil Nadu. The applications should reach on or before 14 May 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs
UBKV Recruitment 2017 for 2 JRF and Field Assistant Posts
Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2017 for 10 JRF Posts
CIAB Recruitment 2017, Apply for JRF, Research Associate and Project Fellow Posts
JNU Recruitment 2017 for 03 RA, JRF & SRF Posts