Eastern Power Distribution Company of A.P Ltd. (APEPDCL), Visakhapatanam invited applications for filling up the following 05 Posts of “Assistant Engineer/ Electrical” in APEPDCL on Regular Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply online on or before 26 July 2014 upto 07.00 PM.
- Opening Date for Submission of online Application: 02 July 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of online Application : 26 July 2014upto 07.00 PM.
- Date of Submission of Application/ Examination Fee: From 02 July 2014 to 26 July 2014 upto 01.00 PM.
- Tentative Date of Examination: 17 August 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer/ Electrical
No. of Posts: 05 (Five).
Educational Qualification: Possess B.E/B.TECH/A.M.I.E./ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent from any recognized University.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should not be more than36 years as on 01 July 2014 and Age Relaxation for category candidatesshould be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 23,115 -955- 25,025 -1,115- 30,600 -1,280- 35,720.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in total for General category candidates which is as Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) plus Rs. 350/- (Examination Fee).
- SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ EXSM category candidateshas to pay only Application Fee ofRs. 150/- (One Hundred Fifty only) and they are exempted from Examination Fee payment.
- Candidate has to pay the fee in any one of the A.P. Online Centers or through AP Online Portal.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWritten Testfollowed by the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the APEPDCL Website www.apeasternpower.comand also upload the recent passport size photograph and digital signature on or before 26July 2014 up to 07.00 PM.