CIDCO invited application for the recruitment to the post of Programmer, Field Officer, Clerk Typist, Computer Operator and Accounts Clerk. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 November 2017.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 27 November 2017
CIDCO Vacancy Details
- Programmer: 01 Post
- Field Officer (General): 04 Posts
- Field Officer (Social Service): 01 Post
- Clerk Typist: 27 Posts
- Computer Operator: 03 Posts
- Accounts Clerk: 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Programmer & Other Posts:
- Programmer: Candidates should possess Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT/Master in Computer Application. SAP Global Certification in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP).
- Field Officer (General): Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Field Officer (Social Service): MA in social work Or MA in Sociology.
- Clerk Typist: SSC Pass. English typing 40 WPM & Marathi typing 30 WPM certificate by Maharashtra State Council of Examination. MSCIT or Course of Desk Top Publishing from Institute recognized by Govt. of India/Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Computer Operator: Graduate in any discipline with diploma/ degree in computer applications from recognized university/ institution.
- Accounts Clerk: HSC with Commerce.
Upper age limit for the post is 38 years.
Open: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
Reserved: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for CIDCO Programmer & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in on or before 27 November 2017.