Indian Army invited applications for recruitment rally for Soldier GD and Other Posts which is scheduled to be at Lohagarh Stadium, Bharatpur from 26 October 2017 to 06 November 2017 by Army Recruiting Office, Alwar. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 October 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission- 12 August 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 10 October 2017.
- Recruitment Rally - 26 October 2017 to 06 November 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier GD (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary
- Soldier Tradesmen
Eligibility Criteria for SGD & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Soldier GD (All Arms) - Class 10 with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case of Grading System, must have grade which contains 45% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical- Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)- Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject; OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC) - 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-science) and English, stipulation of percentage in Class 12 is waived off.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical - 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12
- Soldier Tradesman- 10th Simple Pass/ ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th Simple Pass
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Interested candidates can apply online from 12 August 2017 to 10 October 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs