Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post for Assistant Executive Engineer The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2016.
Advertisement No: 06/2016
Last Date of Application: 21 September 2016
APPSC Vacancy Details:
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department – 56 Posts
- AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department – 41 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department – 473 Posts
- AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department – 63 Posts
- AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service – 113 Posts
- AEE (Mech / Agrl.,)in A.P Ground Water Department – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Assistant Executive Engineer: candidate should have Bachelors Degree in Concerned branch from a recognised university or alternatively should have passed ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE (INDIA).
Selection Process for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination scheduled to be conducted from 03 November and 05 November 2016.
How to Apply for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (psc.ap.gov.in ) in the prescribed format , on or before 21 September 2016.
Application Fee: Rs. 200
Examination Fee: Rs. 120